Unlock Natural Beauty with PRP Treatment
Revolutionary Skin Rejuvenation
Harness the power of your body’s own regenerative capabilities with the Treatment with Injected PRP manufactured by Regen Labs. The latest breakthrough in skin rejuvenation, this treatment offers a natural solution to combat the signs of aging, reducing scars, wrinkles, and fine lines.
Unmatched Natural Efficacy
Regen Labs is the gold standard in PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) treatments. By stimulating collagen production and enhancing skin tissue regeneration, our PRP injections ensure a youthful glow that resonates from within. No synthetic chemicals, no artificial fillers, just pure and natural beauty enhancement.
Safe, Proven, and Reliable
Trust in the science and innovation of Regen Labs. With a track record of safety and satisfaction, our PRP treatment is backed by years of research and countless success stories. Opt for a treatment that delivers visible, lasting results without the complications.
Duration of results
The longevity of the results from a treatment with injected PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) can vary depending on several factors such as the patient’s individual biology, the preparation of the PRP, the treatment area, and the specific condition being treated. In general:
- Aesthetic Treatments: For cosmetic purposes, such as facial rejuvenation, PRP results can last anywhere from 6 months to 2 years. The effects tend to diminish over time, and many individuals choose to have maintenance treatments every 6-12 months to optimize and prolong results.
- Hair Restoration: When used for hair loss, the results of PRP treatment can last several months to a year. Regular maintenance sessions, often semi-annually or annually, are recommended to sustain the results.
- Orthopedic Applications: For orthopedic conditions like joint and tendon pain, the results of PRP injections can last for several months to over a year. The longevity of relief depends on the severity of the condition and individual healing rates.
- Chronic Wound Healing: PRP can accelerate the healing of chronic wounds, but the duration of the benefit largely depends on the type and severity of the wound.
It’s important to note that PRP doesn’t offer permanent results, as it harnesses the body’s natural healing processes. Results can be influenced by factors like the patient’s overall health, lifestyle, age, and the skill of the medical professional administering the treatment.
Downtime after a treatment with injected PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) varies depending on the area treated and the individual’s response to the treatment. Here’s a general breakdown:
- Aesthetic Treatments
- Facial Rejuvenation: Most patients experience mild swelling, redness, and occasionally some bruising after PRP facial treatments. These side effects typically subside within 1-3 days. Most patients can return to their regular activities the next day, but may choose to avoid social events or work for a day or two if bruising or redness is prominent.
- Under-eye Treatment: The delicate skin around the eyes may show more pronounced swelling or bruising. It might take up to a week for these effects to fully resolve.
- Hair Restoration: The scalp may show redness, slight swelling, and in rare cases, some bruising. These typically resolve within 24 to 48 hours. Patients can often return to their regular activities the following day, though they may be advised to avoid strenuous exercises for a couple of days.
- Orthopedic Applications: Downtime varies widely based on the specific location of the injection and the underlying condition being treated. Patients may experience an initial increase in pain and swelling for the first few days post-treatment. It’s generally advised to rest the treated area for a couple of days to a week, depending on the practitioner’s recommendations.
The pre-care and post-care recommendations for PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) treatments can help maximize the results and minimize potential side effects. Here’s a general guide for pre-care and post-care of PRP treatments:
- Medications: Avoid anti-inflammatory medications, such as ibuprofen or aspirin, for at least 7 days prior to the treatment unless otherwise directed by your healthcare provider. These can inhibit the desired inflammatory response facilitated by PRP.
- Alcohol and Smoking: Refrain from consuming alcohol for at least 24 hours before the procedure. Avoid smoking, as it can reduce the effectiveness of PRP treatment by impairing circulation.
- Hydration: Stay well-hydrated in the days leading up to the procedure, as a good hydration level can facilitate the blood draw.
- Skin Care: Ensure the treatment area is clean and free of makeup, lotions, or other topical products on the day of the procedure.
- Diet: Eat a regular meal before your appointment to prevent dizziness or lightheadedness post-procedure.
- Medications: Avoid anti-inflammatory medications for at least 48 hours post-treatment. These can interfere with the body’s healing response.
- Cold Compress: To reduce swelling or discomfort, you can apply a cold compress to the treated area. However, always follow your provider’s advice on this, as some might advise against it to not interrupt the healing response.
- Activity: Avoid vigorous exercise or heavy lifting for at least 48 hours after treatment, or as directed by your healthcare provider.
- Skin Care: Keep the treated area clean and dry for at least 48 hours. Avoid direct sun exposure, tanning beds, and heat (like saunas or hot tubs) for at least 2 weeks or as advised. Refrain from using makeup or topical products on the treated area for at least 24 hours.
- Alcohol and Smoking: It’s recommended to avoid alcohol for at least 24 hours post-treatment. Continue to refrain from smoking to maximize the benefits of the treatment.
- Hydration: Drink plenty of water post-treatment to support the body’s healing process.
- Follow-up: Schedule and attend any recommended follow-up appointments to monitor your progress and address any concerns.